3.96 GPA in Finance & Entrepreneurship
- 2017 NFF National Scholar-Athlete
- 2017 NFF Campbell Trophy® finalist
- Two-time CoSIDA Academic All-District selection (2015, 2106)
- 2015-16 Miami Scholar-Athlete of the Year
- Named an Academic All-ACC selection in 2014 and 2016
- Recipient of the football team’s 2016 Mariutto Family Scholar-Athlete Award
- Dean’s List member every semester of career, earning President’s List honors three times
- Seven-time member of the Provost’s Honor Roll
- Received no less than an “A” in 36-straight classes at Miami
- Team captain
- Expected to graduate in December 2017
- Anticipated postgraduate study: finance
Civic Service & Leadership: Two-time participant in the team’s annual bone marrow drive; Visited Holtz Children’s Hospital and took part in the team’s hospital visit at the 2015 Sun Bowl.
NFF Scholar-Athlete of the Day, Presented by Fidelity
Each NFF Scholar-Athlete of the Day is selected from the 181 semifinalists for the 2017 William V. Campbell Trophy®, presented by Fidelity Investments® and prominently displayed inside its official home at the New York Athletic Club. The award recognizes an individual as the absolute best football scholar-athlete in the nation and comes with a $25,000 postgraduate scholarship.
The NFF announced 13 finalists for the Campbell Trophy® on Nov. 1, and each of them will receive an $18,000 postgraduate scholarship as a member of the NFF National Scholar-Athlete Class, presented by Fidelity Investments. The finalists will travel to New York City where one of them will be named the 28th Campbell Trophy® recipient at the 60th NFF Annual Awards Dinner on Dec. 5.
Nominated by their schools, these outstanding individuals must be a senior or graduate student in their final year of playing eligibility; have a GPA of at least 3.2 on a 4.0 scale; have outstanding football ability as a first team player or significant contributor; and have demonstrated strong leadership and citizenship.