3.88 GPA in Marketing
- 2017 NFF National Scholar-Athlete
- 2017 NFF Campbell Trophy® Finalist
- Two-time CoSIDA First Team Academic All-American
- Three-time First Team Academic All-District selection
- Three-time First Team Academic All-Big 12 selection, earning special recognition in 2015 for maintaining a perfect 4.0 GPA
- Named the 2016 NFF Oklahoma Chapter Student-Athlete of the Year
- Six-time member of the OSU President’s Honor Roll
- Three-time OSU Dean’s Honor Roll member
- Three-time OSU Academic Award recipient
- Game captain
- Former walk-on
- Graduated in December 2017 and plans to pursue an MBA
Civic Service & Leadership: Serves on the NCAA Autonomy Governance Committee, one of only three student-athlete reps for the Big 12; Member of Athletes in Action, leading weekly bible studies, serving as a guest speaker and visiting local police officers; Spoke at Fellowship of Christian Athletes events; Participated in numerous hospital visits and visits to local elementary schools.
NFF Scholar-Athlete of the Day, Presented by Fidelity
Each NFF Scholar-Athlete of the Day is selected from the 181 semifinalists for the 2017 William V. Campbell Trophy®, presented by Fidelity Investments® and prominently displayed inside its official home at the New York Athletic Club. The award recognizes an individual as the absolute best football scholar-athlete in the nation and comes with a $25,000 postgraduate scholarship.
The NFF announced 13 finalists for the Campbell Trophy® on Nov. 1, and each of them received an $18,000 postgraduate scholarship as a member of the NFF National Scholar-Athlete Class, presented by Fidelity Investments. Virginia linebacker Micah Kiser was named the 28th Campbell Trophy® recipient at the 60th NFF Annual Awards Dinner on Dec. 5.
Nominated by their schools, these outstanding individuals must be a senior or graduate student in their final year of playing eligibility; have a GPA of at least 3.2 on a 4.0 scale; have outstanding football ability as a first team player or significant contributor; and have demonstrated strong leadership and citizenship.